Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SECULAR Center in the News!

Last night, I was interviewed by a Fox News reporter about the Texas Constitution, the misconception that atheists are not good people, and the SECULAR Center.  The clip ended up cutting out most of what we talked about, of course, but I wanted to share it anyway.



Hopefully next time I'll have more air time to talk about the SECULAR Center's great activities.  In the meantime, look for an update soon about our gathering with Kate last night!

Noelle

1 comment:

  1. Noelle,

    I really liked the clip. It was short, and I know you wanted to talk more about the SECULAR Center and what it is we do. But, all in all, I think you came across in a very positive light. The spot itself did a very good job in explaining how nontheist are discriminated against, and that it is definitely federally unconstitutional. I also thought you did very well in your explanation of what most nontheist believe in, and that we do have just as strong a moral compass as believers. We need more good PR like this. Something to work on for the future!!! Great job!!!

    Cheers,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete