Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tell Your Volunteer/Charity Story!

The SECULAR Center is compiling information about non-theist volunteerism and charitable activities for the 2009 year.  We want to be able to say that, for example, non-theists donated 2000L of blood in 2009, or adopted 50 miles of highways, or contributed 2000 cans of food to the hungry. 

If you group or you as an individual have volunteered in 2009, we want to hear about it!  Please e-mail us at secularcenterusa(at)gmail.com and share with us!  You can also write up an article for our newsletter telling us about your activities.  The article should be 500 words or less and should detail how you've made a difference. 

This weekend I'll be in Kansas City for my bridal shower, so I don't know if I'll be able to post much, but I'll see what I can do.  Have a great weekend all, and I'll 'see' you when I get back.

Thanks for supporting SCUSA!
Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment